Jean Seberg

Sup Y'all!
So I was able to learn about a very interesting woman who changed french cinema in the 1960's. Jean Seberg was not only an amazing actor who was changing the french new wave scene, she was also a very big activist back in the states which put a target on her back by the FBI. They essentially ruined her life and contributed to her ultimate suicide. They discredited her as an actor and made her undure years of mental trauma from the constant survailence and gaslighting which led to the miscarrage of her child. The more I learned about her the more upset I got at the fact that McLuhan didn't talk more about her and how she as a youth was effected by media and survailence and self, he did make it before most of her tragedy took place but there was still the way the public treated her before all the black listing.
Here is my thesis and my bibliography. https://lawrenceu-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/roschc_lawrence_edu/Eb6e2N_vCr5Jre--TyluxeUBGpS6LH4pbExV7R8qNiG44A?e=WAWTuT

Comments

Popular Posts