Not Sure

    Hiya, y'all! 

For my photos, I found it hard to actually want to take pictures of anything, not only because I wanted to take pictures of places that I couldn't get too but because I didn't really see more than a few things as picture-worthy. I eventually did during a trip to Woodman's and the walk back to campus from the store. I have always really liked grocery stores and find them quite calming, some of my favorite memories start with a trip to the grocery store.



I didn't get enough however from that one trip so I went out late and tried to experiment with night photos, I don't have camera experience so its safe to say a google search didn't help me the way I wanted but I still had fun. My curiosity got the better of me after the email that was sent out to the campus so I took some pictures of the "graffiti" that was found on campus. 


I don't know if my pictures have a story or theme but I wanted them to feel like a bit of chaos and fun, I only really took pictures of things that excited me and took my attention away from my zoned out mind. 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/190419245@N06/

Comments

Popular Posts