Ramen Soundscape

Hewwo y'all!

So I am not musically talented at all so it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do for this soundscape. Luckily one of my loft mates is so I was able to get his help with this project. I couldn't decide which vibe I wanted to convey, one is the idealized version and the other is what is really going on in my head. 


I make ramen a lot through the late hours of the night when I am restless and can't sleep. More often than not I am up because I am stressed and can't sleep, but on the rare occasion, I am simply vibing and want a snack. My inspiration came from the lofi beat stations that I listen to when I am trying to hyper-focus on school work and can't focus on what I'm doing. I also created a version that I feel shows my stress when all this is happening so I thought I'd include it.

https://soundcloud.com/caroline-rosch-515215580/the-inevitable-slorp


The visual representation I drew is ink on paper, I don't know how to do digital drawings otherwise I would have scanned the image and added color to further push the aesthetics of my soundscape and clean up the image a bit.



Comments

Popular Posts