Experimental Video!

Hewwo! I tried to make a video that could pair well with my soundscape project so I made a video of me waiting for my kettle to boil for my ramen. I then looped an audio from a podcast where a woman is about to skin someone, I used her voice as well as my anxiety inducing soundscape as the sounds in the video. I also took a clip from twilight, new moon, where the main charater is in a depressive almost comatos like state. I used a blue filter on top of the recording to scew the sence of time and filmed at 8am right as the sun was entering my room because when I tried at 4am it was too dark and the lighting my christmas lights gave off were not what I wanted. My goal was to create a bit of uneasyness and anticipation while we wait for the water to boil. Heres the video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O89VAI6m3-k

Comments

Popular Posts